Packed with protein, satisfying and super healthy dish, perfect for a weekday supper. Lots of flavour without breaking the bank – what’s not to like?
What you will need:
- 500g turkey mince
- 2 tsp each: chilli powder, ground cumin and ground coriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 onion, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- zest of 1 orange
- segments of 1/2 orange, chopped into pieces
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 80g quinoa
- olive oil, for frying
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey meat, spices, onion, orange zest, salt and pepper. Use your hands and make sure all ingredients are well-combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, roughly size of a walnut.
- Cook the quinoa according to the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add meatballs and cook for about 12 minutes, turning frequently until cooked through.
- Fluff the quinoa with fork, add the orange and coriander, add a pinch of salt and mix. Serve with meatballs.